DCE SCC3 Elastomer Gel is a thixotropic version of DCA Modified Alkyd conformal coating designed for use alongside DCA to solve unwanted coating migration due to the capillary effect. It has been formulated for easy application using a robotic dispensing machine and can be used to cover large or hard to coat components. It is best suited to be used alongside DCA providing the complete coating solution.
For more information please see the TDS or contact our dedicated technical support team.
- Thixotropic gel
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance
- Extremely wide operating temperature range
- Easy and consistent robotic dispensing
- Solves unwanted coating migration due to the capillary effect
- Designed for use with Electrolube DCA
- DEF-STAN 59/47 (Issue 4)
- RoHS Compliant