ER1122 adhesive epoxy resin is a two part encapsulation and potting compound for general purpose electronic applications with a clear amber finish. It can be hot or cold cured, and the cured compound is a tough resin.
The resin exhibits superior adhesion to a rage of materials, and maintains this even in harsh environments including under some chemical conditions. It also shows good electrical properties
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Good bond strength - even in harsh conditions
- Mix ratio can be altered to vary flexibility
- Good electrical properties
- Can be used as an adhesive or encapsulant
- RoHS Compliant