ER6007 is a two-part epoxy potting compound / encapsulating resin designed for the protection of electronic devices or components. It has been formulated as a soft epoxy resin allowing it to be easily repairable while offering the same levels of protection you would expect from an epoxy. It has excellent high temperature properties, shows very good flexibility and good adhesion to a wide range of substrates making it suitable for use in applications where the operating temperature will be up to 180°C and where good chemical and water resistance are required.
- Good flow characteristics
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio, for ease of processing
- Wide temperature range (-60°C to +180°C)
- Good chemical & water resistance
- Thermally Conductive (0.7 W/m.K)
- Black Epoxy Resin