SC4008 is a two-part low odor RTV-2 silicone potting and encapsulating resin that cures upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. It has excellent high thermal conductivity to aid quick heat dissipation, thereby extending electronic product life.
- Good flow characteristics to allow the potting of difficult and complex geometries
- No additional priming step is required, good adhesion to poorly prepared surfaces and a wide range of substrates
- Excellent flexibility and toughness, with high impact, vibration & thermal shock resistance
- Due to its low stress during and after cure, this material will not crush or damage delicate components
- Available in white under the name SC4007