UR5635 light diffusing polyurethane LED potting compound is a two-part, semi-rigid polyurethane resin which has been formulated to have a light diffusing effect. Its cloudy appearance offers a unique light diffusion effect which has seen UR5635 used to great success as an LED potting compound for both decorative and protective applications. For examples please see the Rockforest and Odeli case studies found in the knowledge base.
It exhibits superb water and weather resistance, as well as being resistant to mould growth makes it suitable for a wide range of environments and an extremely durable potting compound. UR5635 is also resistant to acids and alkalis meaning it can be used in a wide range of applications.
It is also resistant to UV light making it especially useful as an outdoor LED encapsulant or for use in other applications where it may be exposed to direct sunlight.
Optically clear / transparent variant available : UR5634.
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- Extremely durable, Low viscosity system
- Hazy/cloudy white translucent appearance; ideal for dispersing light in LED applications.
- 1:1 by volume mix ratio; aids ease of processing
- Does not contain IPDI; low hazard material
- High resistance to weather/UV, acids and alkalis, water and mould growth; suitable for a range of environments
- RoHS Compliant