UR5637 white reflective polyurethane LED potting compound has been specially formulated for use in LED potting and encapsulation applications. Its opaque white finish offers unique reflective properties which make it an ideal choice for decorative LED potting protecting the PCB and components while reflecting the light outwards.
Its low viscosity and carefully selected formulation means that it may also be used in a wide variety of applications making it a very durable as a potting or encapsulation compound.
It offers a high resistance to weather, water and UV, while also offering good resistance to acids and alkalis making it an excellent choice for exposed applications
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- Opaque white offering good reflectivity in LED applications
- Extremely durable
- Low viscosity system1:1 by volume mix ratio; aids ease of processing
- Does not contain IPDI; low hazard material
- High resistance to weather/UV, acids and alkalis, water and mould growth
- Suitable for a range of environments and applications
- RoHS Compliant