UV Cure Conformal Coating
UVCL is a low viscosity, single-part conformal coating, which cures within seconds of exposure to the correct dose of UV light.
UVCL04LE - 4L Bulk
UVCL UV cure conformal coating is a single-part coating which cures within seconds of exposure to the correct dose of UV light. It has been specifically designed to offer the highest level of protection for PCBs while it’s low viscosity means it can be applied using selective spray equipment.
UVCL is the next generation of VOC-free conformal coatings offering many benefits over other traditional UV coatings on the market. UVCL includes an efficient secondary moisture cure mechanism which guarantees a full cure, even in areas shadowed from the UV light. A UV trace is included to aid inspection and ensure the best coverage is achieved. With a wide operating temperature range and excellent electrical properties, UVCL UV cure conformal coating is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
For full product details including test results please refer to the TDS. If you still require further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Single component conformal coating, which cures upon exposure to UV light
- Designed to offer the highest level of protection for electronic circuitry
- Low viscosity; ready to use for selective spray application
- Dual cure; secondary moisture cure mechanism for complete cure even in shadow areas
- VOC-free and non-flammable
- Wide operating temperature range
- Excellent electrical properties
- Fluoresces under UV light for ease of inspection
- IPC-CC-830IEC-61086 & UL746-QMJU2
- RoHS Compliant